So, my post was just a little premature this afternoon, as there was a noteworthy funny at supper tonight. Mom, Whit and Devin were over for supper and we were all sitting around the table. As we do every other night, we held hands and Shawn said a blessing. When he was through, Thomas wanted to hold various hands and say "Amen" again and again. Finally, he said "Amen.....now eat!" We couldn't help but laugh. I can't believe he just said that.....hilarious!
So, I hope you all had a wonderful evening and a wonderful supper. Amen. Now eat.
Love it! I am so very glad I was there to witness it. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love those quotes- and there will soon be many more my friend. I read your previous post too...girl, call me if you ever need to chat about all the things I have learned, am continuing to learn and have to learn. Wow. Kids really teach us, huh?
ReplyDelete