Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope you all have had a great halloween! We had a great day. We had a play date this morning. All the kids wore their costumes and we had yummy treats to eat! Here is a cute picture of the little ones, all lined up on the couch. We had a pea pod, Mack, a flower, a sugar plum fairy, little red riding hood, a lion and a bug. So cute!!

Tonight we went to our church for Trunk or Treat. We had hot dogs and saw all the other little kiddies in their costumes. Thomas did great in his costume again (although it was a little small). He was a pea pod this year. I told Shawn that this was the only year that I would do a cute little baby costume and next year he would be into all the little boy stuff. He agreed. :) We unloaded 6 big bags of candy and by 7:15 Thomas was falling asleep in his costume. He was all snug and warm, I guess. We fed him at church, got him in his pj's and he fell asleep on the way home. He's currently sleeping like a baby (ha!) in his crib. Overall, we had a great time. I can't wait for him to be able to walk around and trick-or-treat next year!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Thomas was absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have put one up of all of us tying to entertain all of those little ones!! Great times. :)

    ReplyDelete