Ok, sorry it's been so long since writing. I have no excuse. :) We've had a great couple of weeks. Thomas continues to roll over (when he feels like it). It seems as though he learns a new trick, does it a lot at first and then stores it in his back pocket to pull out when he wants to. For instance, he was making all kinds of noises and such and now he does a lot more looking around and studying than he does "talking". He sure is a cute kid. There are times that I'm tired and frustrated and I'll look at him and he just smiles at me. I imagine him saying, "It's okay Mommy!" :)
We went to a cookout at a friend's house last night and had a great time. Thomas slept in the pack-n-play and did great transitioning from there to the car to the crib at 1:00am. Went right back to sleep and didn't peep until 7:00am!! Go Thomas!! Tonight is my 10 year high school reunion. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since I was at CE Jordan HS!!! :) Ahh, the memories. Maybe I'll have some stories to share about the reunion next time.....or not. We were going to take Thomas, because it is at the ballpark during a Bulls game. We decided against it so Grandma & Grandpa Fonville are going to come stay with him tonight. I think they're looking forward to it. :)
We've been watching a ton of Olympics and just enjoying our evenings and weekends with Daddy. I was sick a few days this week so we really took it easy. We're looking forward to a good week and a couple of fun playdates. We'll also get some new pictures to post soon (hopefully!) Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer! Oh yeah, a quick shout out to my husband....tomorrow is my birthday and I got my present a little early this morning. Tickets to sit in the floor seats at the Michael Buble concert in October. WOO HOO!!!!! And he's already lined up a babysitter!!! Go Daddy!! :)
Happy Belated Birthday to a beautiful friend and mommy. Boy do things continue to slip through my radar- I know that some brains left when I had Landon- memory brains. So sorry I am late.
ReplyDelete