We're in the middle of wedding mania right now. We just returned home from a very fun wedding weekend and we're headed out to do it all over again this weekend! Our friends Jeremy ("Worm") and Amanda got married in Denver, NC this past weekend. We went down on Friday and had dinner with the crew and I had sushi for the first time. Yum! Then, on Saturday we met up with some of my family who live in Charlotte. We had lunch with Cissie, Gaga, Devin and Dickie. We had a great time catching up and introducing Thomas to Devin and Dickie, whom he hadn't met yet. Cissie & Gaga were kind enough to watch Thomas, in the hotel room, for us while we went to the wedding and reception. Huge thanks goes out to them!! They claim that Thomas is the most well behaved and smartest baby...and I would have to agree! :) The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time with our friends.
Hanging out in the hotel with mommy & daddy:

This weekend, Shawn's brother, Ryan, will be getting married in Myrtle Beach. The pack-n-play won't even be taken out of the trunk this week. We're just leaving all that baby stuff packed up to save some time. We're looking forward to seeing Shawn's family and Thomas did so well in the hotel last weekend that we're looking forward to him doing just as well this weekend (fingers crossed!)
Check out that double chin:

Thomas is really communicating a lot more now. Lots of smiles and coos! He's discovered how to make the "razz" sound with his lips. That, in turn, produces bubbles, which he is pretty proud of! We've also confirmed that our child is a MORNING PERSON! I'm not necessarily, but it makes it easier on those mornings when I lean over the crib and he smiles a big smile for me. I'd wake up to that any day! He's grasping toys pretty well now. Unfortunately, he's not a big fan of tummy time, but we'll keep trying.
Thomas' first trip to Bojangles!!:

Thomas is really communicating a lot more now. Lots of smiles and coos! He's discovered how to make the "razz" sound with his lips. That, in turn, produces bubbles, which he is pretty proud of! We've also confirmed that our child is a MORNING PERSON! I'm not necessarily, but it makes it easier on those mornings when I lean over the crib and he smiles a big smile for me. I'd wake up to that any day! He's grasping toys pretty well now. Unfortunately, he's not a big fan of tummy time, but we'll keep trying.
Thomas' first trip to Bojangles!!:

Oh my goodness, Stan is going to be jealous that Thomas has a picture in Bojangles- I am sure Landon will be photographed there soon! How much fun- so did he try a boberry biscuit?
ReplyDeleteNope, he went straight to the hard stuff, Four Piece Supreme Dinner
ReplyDelete: )
That picture at Bojangles is classic! I just love it. I would really like one of him grabbing a chicken leg. That would be real entertainment!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm so completely jealous - i would do anything for some bo's right now!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute baby and like everyone else said, I love the Bo's picture.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I've seen! I wondered how long it would take him to get to da Bo's!
ReplyDelete