Friday, July 18, 2008

This Could Be Bad

Hi folks! Many of our friends are now blogging and I'm pretty curious about the whole thing. So, I've decided to give it a try. I figure it will be a good way to share news and info about our family and what is going on with us. We'll also be able to share pictures, etc. That's the good news... The bad news is that now I'll end up spending what little free time I have updating this blog. :) No really, I'm excited about it, especially to keep those of you that we don't talk to often in the loop.


Thomas is now 10 weeks old and keeping us entertained! He is smiling a lot...not just little grins now, but big, wide, mouth open smiles that make us laugh and melt all at the same time. He coos and makes noises and it's so cool to see him learn new noises every week. He's such a good boy and we both feel so incredibly blessed to be entrusted with his precious little life. We look forward to all that is in store for us and sharing it all (or at least most of it) with you guys. Pictures will be up soon. Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!!! We love keeping ours up to date (I don't have an email address for you to invite you to check it out). He is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so precious. This will great for Phil and me so we can keep up to speed on all that's going on with you guys! Thanks for taking the time to keep us in the loop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, now hopefully I'll be able to get my Thomas fix on a regular basis! Is there a way to have an email or something sent to me so I'll know when you update it? I tried to subscribe at the bottom of the page but it wouldn't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so excited to have another blogging buddy! :) He certainly is a blessing, I had a blast with him this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME STUFF!! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's gorgeous! We can't wait to meet him in person!

    papa and ann

    ReplyDelete