Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Update in Pictures

We are still here. I now take so few pictures, that I will just use the few I took the past few months to update on what we've been up to.  I'm going to miss so much, but this is the best I can do right now. My mid-year resolution (is there such a thing?!) is to take more pictures and update the blog regularly, now that I've figured out how to do it on my iPad (I think). I know, I'll believe it when I see it too...

Cute, right? Look at those eyes. Caroline is 7 months old!

Thomas is a great helper and an even better big brother! Here he is helping me get Caroline in the morning.

He usually tells Caroline good morning, then gets her new diaper ready. He puts it right on top of the wipes every time. :)

Another sweet picture of Caroline, for good measure.

Thomas posing with his potty training reward chart. It worked. He's potty trained. That was fun (not really).

A rare shot of me and my kiddos. Check out the cheesy smile on that one! :)

March is up next.....did you see that coming??

No comments:

Post a Comment