Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today's Weather

I know it's been too long (as usual).  I have a few posts that are from ages ago that I'm still working on finishing and posting.  One of those is Caroline's birth story.  Yes, she's here and she's 3 months old.  I'll get to it when I get to it, I guess.

Just wanted to share a cute Thomas story from this morning.  As we were talking about the weather this morning we started talking about how it stays comfortable in our house.  I explained that the vents in the house make cold or hot air that either cools or heats our house, based on what it's like outside.  He was listening pretty intently (for a three and a half year old).  Then it went like this:

Thomas: "Mama, where does God live?"
Me: "God lives in heaven"
Thomas: "I'm gonna go to heaven and tell God that he needs to put some vents outside"


I love the way a child's mind works. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment