Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's (Gonna Be) A Girl!!

So, Thomas is going to have a baby SISTER!!!!  We are all so excited for her to get here.  The first little girl gift we got from Papa & Oopsy was a sweet little dress.  When I opened the bag, I felt like maybe they had made a mistake.  I think my exact thought was "Who is this for?"  So, we have lots of new things to get used to.  I look forward to dresses and all those sweet clothes.  I'm not so much looking forward to tights and bows, but I'm sure it won't take long to get used to.

Thomas is so very sweet to his sister already.  He regularly talks to her and tells her what he's up to.  He likes to give her hugs and kisses.  In order to do these nice things, he must lift up my shirt and bare my belly.  That is not so bad at home, but I've had to stop him multiple times in public.  I'm trying to explain to him that she can hear him, even through my shirt.  So sweet!

Here it is 11:11pm and I'm still awake messing with pictures and blogs.  I've gotten into such a bad habit of staying up late.  Once Thomas is actually asleep, which ranges between 8:30 and 9:30 most of the time, I so enjoy being able to hang out and do nothing, check email, read other blogs, etc.  We still don't have a computer but I'm using Shawn's work computer and still have a great desire to more regularly update the blog.  No telling how many fun things I've missed updating in the past few months.  I did finally get around to getting some pictures uploaded so here they are.

Thomas and Daddy at the Raleigh St. Patrick's Day Parade
Daddy on his Dell and Thomas on his Handy Manny computer.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! I am so excited about baby girl Williams too! Can't wait to buy you some pink! :)

    ReplyDelete