Just wanted to pen a quick note in support of my very best friend in the world. Kendal has ventured into the world of blogging. She is not doing a "keep the family updated on my kids, etc." blog, she is doing what I call a "mommy blog". I've been spending more time lately reading some of the good blogs out there that are supportive of Christian women and moms. There is really some quality info out there and sometimes the little posts become somewhat of a devotional time for me, as they can be very thought provoking.
Kendal's new blog is titled "The Father Knows Best". She will be be discussing "God's will for our lives as women, wives and mothers." If you have any interest, or even if you don't, hop over and support her blog. I've put her button on the bottom right hand side of this blog or you can find her at http://www.thefatherknowsbest.com/. Enjoy! I know I will... :)
Oh my!!!! How sweet are you!! Thank you for "advertising" for my blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you my sweet friend!! ;)
AWESOME. awesome, awesome! Thanks for sharing. I will link to as well.
ReplyDelete