Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OIB 2010

I'm getting caught up on some blog posts and wanted to include some pictures from our annual Memorial Day trip to Ocean Isle Beach, NC.  This was the 7th year (I think...) that we've gone on this trip with our friends.  This year there were 12 adults and 4 children!  Seemed amazing when we thought back to the first year when there were 7 adults (I think...) and no children.  Next year we will have at least 6 children, when you include the Langdale twins, who will be arriving later this year.  Woo hoo!!!

Our weekend included lots of fellowship, food, music, bird hunting and the beach!

The ladies of OIB :)


Can't forget the walk to The OIB Creamery


This bird and his little bird friends were out to get us the whole weekend. Many of us were dive-bombed. Some of us were spared.


Stan was on the hunt. (Notice the big scary butterfly net that was going to capture said birds.)


Group picture


The boys


A family picture (notice the mohawk??!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment