Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sun Glorious Sun!

Happy Spring everybody! I don't know if it's really spring yet, but I'm pretending it is anyway. The weather we've had here recently has been great! We've spent a good amount of time outside in the sunny 80-degree weather. Thomas just recently hit the 10-month mark. Before you know it, he'll be ONE!!

We were able to go to lunch with Aunt Whitney, Uncle Paul and Meme (my mom). We went to a great little place in downtown Raleigh called The Rockford. If you go there, order the ABC. ABC stands for apple, bacon and cheddar. It's weird, but it's good, I promise!!

This past weekend mommy & daddy got to go on a date! Woo hoo! While Thomas was at home playing with Papa & Oopsy, we went to dinner and met up with some friends for dessert. It was nice to get out, just the two of us. On Sunday we went to a park with our friends, Brian & Jennifer and their 4 month old, Benjamin. I didn't get any pictures (bummer!) but Thomas had fun crawling in the grass, sliding down the slide and swinging with mommy. It was a nice relaxing day!

Thomas is busy as ever. Shawn installed the cabinet latches this weekend so that I don't have to play keep away while I'm cooking dinner. Thomas can crawl around and pull up without me having to worry about what he'll get into. Unfortunately, I think we're nearing the end of the exersaucer, which was the last way that I could keep him stationary while I did what I needed to do. The only time he stays in one place, pretty much, is when he's in his room with his books. He'll play with his books for a long time (relatively), and loves shutting his bedroom door.

I hope you're all getting outside and enjoying this beautiful weather!

2 comments:

  1. I will provide another stationary dinner making entertainer! Remind me to get that Johnny Jump Up to you!

    ReplyDelete