Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Real Food!

This past weekend, we started Thomas on cereal! We started with just a small amount on the first couple of days. The doc, and others, told us to expect a lot more on the bib than in his mouth. Not the case with our hungry boy...he ate it up! So far it's going well and after a while on cereal we'll get started on vegetables and fruits. This is going too fast!

The first NC State home football game was last weekend. Shawn and I went without the little guy this time. The game was a little too close to bedtime. We had some brave friends bring their little girl to the game and it sounds like it went well...we're not so brave. :) The game was pretty good, we won, at least. We're hoping to get Thomas to a game or two this year if the weather and the timing works out.

We also had Thomas' 4-month pictures made today, which are really cute. He has done a good job every time he's had his pictures made. The ladies there always laugh because we all have to work so hard to get a smile out of him. My mom came with us for pictures so that was fun for everyone, especially Thomas who got lots of love and hugs at lunch. :) Other than that, we're just having a good week and looking forward to another good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hard to believe we put that nasty cereal in our babies mouths as their very first taste of real food, huh? Wait till he tries sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you are on cereal!!!! I am so scared to try it...see we're brave with football but not as brave as you with the food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got on the blog! Picture day was so much fun and I hope I get to go again. I'd be happy to go to a game with you and take care of Thomas! HA!! Lauren, Daddy and I used to take you in your little red jumper and you loved every minute, holding on to my fingers and bouncing in my lap. Those memories are so clear - like yesterday ... but now it's YOUR child. How cool!

    ReplyDelete